Concerns & Complaints

If you have concerns about your child’s progress or any other aspect of the school please contact the school to discuss these – we are always happy to do so and would hope that in all cases we are able to work together to address issues raised.

In the first instance you should contact your child’s PSD Teacher – he/she will discuss the issue with you and arrange a meeting if necessary. For more serious concerns please feel free to contact the PT PSD  or Depute Head Teacher for the year group, or indeed the Headteacher.

If you have already raised the issue with the school and feel that the school has not dealt with the issue in a satisfactory manner you may wish to make a more formal complaint using Stirling Council’s Parental Complaints Procedures. For more information click on the link below…

Download (PDF, 372KB)