St Modan’s is a
Catholic Comprehensive High School
As a Catholic school we are committed to the education of the whole person spiritual, intellectual, social, moral and physical. We are comprehensive in the sense that we welcome all who wish to be part of our special community.
We aim to create a community of faith and learning in which:
- values such as those on the Scottish Parliament’s Mace – Compassion, Justice, Wisdom and Integrity – permeate all our policies, actions and interactions;
- the needs of each pupil are at the centre of everything we do;
- the same dignity and respect is accorded to every member of our community – pupils, staff, parents and visitors;
- there is a culture of high expectations and praise to promote the best possible conditions for learning and teaching;
- all have the opportunity and are encouraged to reach their full potential and to grow in wisdom and in grace.